The welding electrodes that leave the factory have been dried at high temperature and packaged with moisture-proof material, which usually prevents the coating from absorbing moisture. However, during the long-term storage of the electrode, the moisture absorption of the electrode coating is inevitable. When using a heavily damp electrode for welding, it will affect the welding process performance and the mechanical properties of the weld metal.
The electrode should be re-dried according to the instructions before use, and it should be baked and used right away. The adsorbed moisture in the coating of the electrode can be removed by re-drying. Generally, the drying should not exceed 3 times, so as to avoid the deterioration and cracking of the coating, which will affect the welding quality.
1. Before the electrode is used, if there is no special regulation in the electrode specification, it should generally be baked. The maximum drying temperature of acid electrodes (E6010, E6011, E6013, J422) should not exceed 250°C, otherwise the organic matter in the medicine will deteriorate, thereby weakening the gas shielding effect. The dried alkaline low-hydrogen electrodes (E7018, E7016) should be placed in an incubator at 100~150°C for immediate use, and should be kept dry during use. If there are special provisions in the electrode specification, it should be dried according to the instructions.
2. Generally, low-hydrogen electrodes (E7018, E7016) should be re-dried if they are at room temperature for more than 4 hours. The repeated drying times should not exceed 3 times, so as to avoid the deformation and cracking of the coating, which will affect the welding quality.
3. When drying the electrodes, the electrodes should not be stacked in stacks or bundles, but should be laid in layers. The stacking of electrodes in each layer should not be too thick, generally 1-3 layers. Avoid uneven heating and moisture discharge when the electrode is dried. It is forbidden to suddenly put the electrode into the high-temperature furnace or take it out of the high-temperature furnace for cooling, in order to prevent the cracking and peeling of the coating caused by the rapid cooling and heating of the electrode.
4. Records should be made when the electrode is dried, and the records should include the brand, batch number, temperature and time. During the drying of the electrode, the technical personnel in charge should check the drying process 1 time at least, and sign the operation record.
5. When operating in the open air overnight, it should be kept at a constant temperature in a low-temperature drying box. It is not allowed to store in the open air, otherwise it will be re-dried before use the next day.
electrode,electrodes,welding,welding electrode,welding electrodes,welding rod,welding rods,welding electrode price,electrode welding,welding rod factory price,welding stick,stick welding,welding sticks,china welding rods,stick electrode,welding consumables,welding consumable,China electrode,welding electrodes China,carbon steel welding electrode,carbon steel welding electrodes,welding electrode factory,Chinese factory welding electrode,China welding electrode,China welding rod,welding rod price,welding supplies,wholesale welding supplies,global welding supplies,arc welding supplies,welding material supply,arc welding,steel welding,easy arc welding electrode,arc welding electrode,arc welding electrodes,vertical welding electrode,price of welding electrodes,cheap welding electrode,acid welding electrodes,alkaline welding electrode,cellulosic welding electrode,china welding electrodes,factory electrode,small size welding electrodes,welding materials,welding material,welding rod material,welding electrode holder,nickel welding rod,j38.12 e6013,welding rods e7018-1,welding stick electrode,welding rod 6010,welding electrode e6010,welding rod e7018,welding electrode e6011 ,welding rods e7018,welding electrodes 7018,welding electrodes e7018,welding rod 6013,welding rods 6013,welding electrode 6013,welding electrode e6013,6010 welding rod,6010 welding electrode,6011 welding rods,6011 welding electrodes,6013 welding rod,6013 welding rods,6013 welding electrode,6013 welding electrodes,7024 welding rod,7016 welding rod,7018 welding rod,7018 welding rods,7018 welding electrode,7018 welding electrodes,welding electrode e7016 ,e6010 welding rod,e6011 welding rod,e6013 welding rod,e7018 welding rod,e6013 welding electrode,e6013 welding electrodes,e7018 welding electrode,e7018 welding electrodes,J421 welding electrode,J422 welding electrodes,welding electrode J422,wholesale e6010,wholesale e6011,wholesale e6013,wholesale e7018,best welding electrode,best welding electrode J421,stainless steel welding electrode,stainless steel welding rod,stainless steel electrode,SS welding electrode,welding rods e307,welding electrode e312,309l welding rod,316 welding electrode,e316l 16 welding electrodes,cast iron welding electrode,aws Eni-Ci,aws Enife-Ci,surfacing welding,hard facing welding rod,hard surfacing welding,hardfacing welding,esab welding,lincoln welding,vautid welding,bohler welding,kobelco welding,miller welding,atlantic welding,bridge welding,flux powder,welding flux,welding powder,welding electrode flux material ,welding electrode flux,welding electrode material,tungsten electrode,tungsten electrodes,welding wire,argon arc welding,mig welding,tig welding,gas arc welding,gas metal arc welding,electric are welding,electric arc welding,arc welding rods,carbon arc welding,e6013 welding rod uses,types of welding electrodes,flux core welding,types of electrodes in welding,welding supply,welding metal,metal welding,shielded metal arc welding,aluminum welding,welding aluminum with mig,aluminum mig welding,pipe welding,welding types,types of welding rod,all types of welding,welding rod types,6013 welding rod amperage,welding rods electrodes,welding electrode specification ,welding electrode classification ,welding electrode aluminium ,welding electrode diameter ,mild steel welding,stainless steel welding,e6011 welding rod uses,welding rods sizes,welding rods price,welding electrodes size,aws e6013,aws e7018,aws er70s-6,stainless steel welding wire,stainless steel mig welding wire,tig welding wire,low temp welding rod,6011 welding rod amperage,4043 welding rod,cast iron welding rod,western welding academy,sanrico welding rods,aluminium welding,aluminium welding rod,welding products,welding tech,welding factory
Post time: Feb-24-2022