Tungsten argon arc welding is a kind of arc welding method using argon or argon rich gas as protection and tungsten electrode as electrode, which is referred to as GTAW(Gas Tungsten Arc Weld) or TIG(Tungsten Inert Gas Welding) for short.
During welding, the shielding gas is continuously sprayed from the nozzle of the welding gun to cover the periphery of the welding area composed of arc, molten pool, tungsten electrode and filler wire to form a local gas protective layer to effectively isolate the air from the welding area; The welding wire passes through the front edge of the molten pool transported by manual or wire feeder and melts under the heat of the arc. The molten wire metal flows into the molten pool through the front wall of the molten pool. After the arc moves forward, the molten pool crystallizes to form a weld, as shown in the figure. The welding process of this kind of welding method has good stability and is easy to obtain high-quality welds.
Tianqiao welding materials company supplies various kinds of quality tungsten electrodes, e.g. WC20 Cerium Tungsten Electrode for TIG Welding, WT20 Thoriated Tungsten Electrode for TIG Welding, WL15 Lanthanum Tungsten Electrode for TIG Welding, WL20 Lanthanum Tungsten Electrode for TIG Welding, WZ8 Zirconium Tungsten Electrode for TIG Welding, WP Pure Tungsten Electrode for TIG Welding.
What are the advantages of TIG welding?
Compared with other welding methods, TIG welding has the following advantages:
1. The welding process is stable, the argon arc combustion is very stable, and the tungsten rod does not melt during the welding process, and the interference factors of arc length change are relatively few, so the welding process is very stable.
2. Good welding quality argon is an inert gas, which is neither soluble in liquid metal nor has any chemical reaction with metal; Moreover, argon is easy to form a good gas flow isolation layer, which can effectively prevent oxygen, nitrogen and other intrusion into the weld metal.
3. It can weld almost all metals and alloys. It is suitable for welding in various positions.
4. It is suitable for thin plate welding and all position welding. Even with a small current of a few amperes, the tungsten argon arc can still burn stably, and the heat is relatively concentrated, so it can weld 0 3mm sheet; Pulse TIG arc welding power source is adopted, which can also carry out all position welding and single-sided welding and double-sided forming welding without backing. 5. The welding process is easy to realize automation. The arc of TIG welding is open arc. The welding process parameters are stable and easy to detect and control. It is an ideal automatic and even robotic welding method.
6. There is no slag in the welding area, and the welder can clearly see the molten pool and weld forming process.
What are the disadvantages of TIG welding?
TIG welding has the following disadvantages:
1. Poor wind resistance. Argon tungsten arc welding uses gas for protection, and its ability to resist lateral wind is poor. When the lateral wind is small, the protection effect can be ensured by reducing the distance between the nozzle and the workpiece and increasing the flow of shielding gas at the same time; When the lateral wind is strong, windproof measures must be taken.
2. The requirements for workpiece cleaning are high. Due to the protection of inert gas, there is no metallurgical deoxidation or dehydrogenation. In order to avoid defects such as pores and cracks, the oil stain and rust on the workpiece must be strictly removed before welding.
3. The productivity of tungsten arc welding is low, especially due to the low current carrying capacity of tungsten arc welding.
electrode,electrodes,welding,welding electrode,welding electrodes,welding rod,welding rods,welding electrode price,electrode welding,welding rod factory price,welding stick,stick welding,welding sticks,china welding rods,stick electrode,welding consumables,welding consumable,China electrode,welding electrodes China,carbon steel welding electrode,carbon steel welding electrodes,welding electrode factory,Chinese factory welding electrode,China welding electrode,China welding rod,welding rod price,welding supplies,wholesale welding supplies,global welding supplies,arc welding supplies,welding material supply,arc welding,steel welding,easy arc welding electrode,arc welding electrode,arc welding electrodes,vertical welding electrode,price of welding electrodes,cheap welding electrode,acid welding electrodes,alkaline welding electrode,cellulosic welding electrode,china welding electrodes,factory electrode,small size welding electrodes,welding materials,welding material,welding rod material,welding electrode holder,nickel welding rod,j38.12 e6013,welding rods e7018-1,welding stick electrode,welding rod 6010,welding electrode e6010,welding rod e7018,welding electrode e6011 ,welding rods e7018,welding electrodes 7018,welding electrodes e7018,welding rod 6013,welding rods 6013,welding electrode 6013,welding electrode e6013,6010 welding rod,6010 welding electrode,6011 welding rods,6011 welding electrodes,6013 welding rod,6013 welding rods,6013 welding electrode,6013 welding electrodes,7024 welding rod,7016 welding rod,7018 welding rod,7018 welding rods,7018 welding electrode,7018 welding electrodes,welding electrode e7016 ,e6010 welding rod,e6011 welding rod,e6013 welding rod,e7018 welding rod,e6013 welding electrode,e6013 welding electrodes,e7018 welding electrode,e7018 welding electrodes,J421 welding electrode,J422 welding electrodes,welding electrode J422,wholesale e6010,wholesale e6011,wholesale e6013,wholesale e7018,best welding electrode,best welding electrode J421,stainless steel welding electrode,stainless steel welding rod,stainless steel electrode,SS welding electrode,welding rods e307,welding electrode e312,309l welding rod,316 welding electrode,e316l 16 welding electrodes,cast iron welding electrode,aws Eni-Ci,aws Enife-Ci,surfacing welding,hard facing welding rod,hard surfacing welding,hardfacing welding,esab welding,lincoln welding,vautid welding,bohler welding,kobelco welding,miller welding,atlantic welding,bridge welding,flux powder,welding flux,welding powder,welding electrode flux material ,welding electrode flux,welding electrode material,tungsten electrode,tungsten electrodes,welding wire,argon arc welding,mig welding,tig welding,gas arc welding,gas metal arc welding,electric are welding,electric arc welding,arc welding rods,carbon arc welding,e6013 welding rod uses,types of welding electrodes,flux core welding,types of electrodes in welding,welding supply,welding metal,metal welding,shielded metal arc welding,aluminum welding,welding aluminum with mig,aluminum mig welding,pipe welding,welding types,types of welding rod,all types of welding,welding rod types,6013 welding rod amperage,welding rods electrodes,welding electrode specification ,welding electrode classification ,welding electrode aluminium ,welding electrode diameter ,mild steel welding,stainless steel welding,e6011 welding rod uses,welding rods sizes,welding rods price,welding electrodes size,aws e6013,aws e7018,aws er70s-6,stainless steel welding wire,stainless steel mig welding wire,tig welding wire,low temp welding rod,6011 welding rod amperage,4043 welding rod,cast iron welding rod,western welding academy,sanrico welding rods,aluminium welding,aluminium welding rod,welding products,welding tech,welding factory
Post time: Apr-08-2022